CuroLegal is excited to announce that it is partnering with Clio, the leading cloud-based legal practice management provider, as its professional services partner. CuroLegal will offer Clio users consulting and implementation services, including the unique capability to assist law firms with software configuration and customization, on site training, data migration and custom application development.
“Curo works with lawyers to launch and grow modern practices focused on operational excellence, and Clio serves as the backbone for truly efficient and scalable firms,” said Chad Burton, CEO and co-founder of CuroLegal. “We’re thrilled to be partnering with Clio in this capacity”.
Curo’s professional services capabilities include:
- Expertise in law firm consulting as it relates to legal technology and cloud computing
- Clio account set-up, configuration, data migration (including manual migrations) and
- Workflow and integration consulting
- Custom integrations (via Clio’s API and Zapier)
- On-site or remote training for all levels of users
- Long-term or on-demand support and assistance
In a press release issued by Clio today, Jack Newton, CEO and co-founder of Clio stated: “We’re excited to offer our customers this expanded capability”. . . “Clio remains one of the most easy-to-use practice management solutions on the market but depending on the size and complexity of a firm’s practice, having access to a team of experts allows for firms to optimize their operations in a timely and efficient manner.”